Make a difference in your community! Joining as a Women of Hope member provides many benefits, including:
- Learn about the challenges low-income families and children face, living in affordable housing.
- Positively impact the lives of children through mentorship, reading and service.
- Networking opportunities amongst local business and community leaders.
- Experience the tremendous impact women can make together in philanthropy.
To join Women of Hope, prospective members must:
- Commit to an annual contribution of $500 or more or commit to serving 2 hours per month as a volunteer at a Hope through Housing program activity or event.
- Attend 2 quarterly meetings or social gatherings per year.
- Be a champion for Hope through Housing’s Building Bright Futures program.