Women of Hope is a committed group of strong and compassionate women, giving hope and opportunity to children and teens facing obstacles to their success. With a minimum annual contribution of $500, join this group of diverse, vibrant women who are building the future of our community by investing in our youth today.
Building Bright Futures
Women of Hope have championed the Building Bright Futures initiative, supporting:
- After-School Programs
- Teen Initiatives
- The Building Bright Futures Scholarship Fund
Women Transforming Themselves and the World
Launched in 2019, the Women of Hope is over 50 members strong and making a big impact on the children, families and seniors living in their communities.
Being a part of this dynamic group allows you to:
- Have a bigger impact on issues of importance to you.
- Spend time with like-minded women who share your passion.
- Learn more about your community.
- Be empowered to change the lives of those in need.
- Network with leaders in your community at exclusive events.
- Spark transformation in your own life.
How You Can Make a Difference
- Attend quarterly membership meetings and social gatherings
- Join a committee
About Hope through Housing
Our mission is to break the cycle of generational poverty by implementing programs that empower residents and change communities. We offer services, expertise, and coordination to inspire Hope, present Opportunities, generate Prosperity, and Empower individuals of all generations.
Schedule of Events for 2021
- March 24 – Quarterly Meeting
- June 23 – Quarterly Meeting
- September 22 – Quarterly Meeting
- December 10 – Annual Holiday Luncheon
- July 15 – Beauty, Bubbles and Bites: A Ladies Night Out
- November 18 – An Evening of Hope Gala
- March – May – Career Conversations (virtual or in-person)
- April/May – Building Bright Futures Scholarship Application Review
- June/July – Back to School Events
- October – Trunk or Treat
- November – Turkey Bingo
- December – Colonies Holiday Miracles
- December – Toy Distribution & Holiday Event
- New Member Events – TBD
- Paint & Sip – TBD