Philanthropic efforts by the John P. Previti Memorial Foundation is making an immediate and positive impact on young people throughout Southern California. The Foundation recently awarded donations to various youth-oriented non-profit organizations aligned with education who answered a call for grant submissions.
- MLKCC Grants Recently Awarded
- Bank of America Foundation Awards Hope through Housing $25,000 to support Economic Mobility in the Inland Empire
- Hope through Housing Foundation receives $40,000 to support Youth Development in San Diego County
- Empowering Youth to Make Health Happen at Vista Del Cielo
- Malik J. Mallory, Bringing a Unique Perspective to the Hope through Housing Board