Philanthropic efforts by the John P. Previti Memorial Foundation is making an immediate and positive impact on young people throughout Southern California. The Foundation recently awarded donations to various youth-oriented non-profit organizations aligned with education who answered a call for grant submissions.
- Brenda J. Rodriguez, a Powerhouse in Affordable Housing and Hope through Housing’s Newest Board Member
- The Doctor(al Candidate) Is In
- Building Bright Futures Scholarship Allows Hairdresser to Earn a Psychology Degree and Achieve Her Dreams
- MLKCC Grants Recently Awarded
- Bank of America Foundation Awards Hope through Housing $25,000 to support Economic Mobility in the Inland Empire