Philanthropic efforts by the John P. Previti Memorial Foundation is making an immediate and positive impact on young people throughout Southern California. The Foundation recently awarded donations to various youth-oriented non-profit organizations aligned with education who answered a call for grant submissions.
- Hope through Housing Celebrates the Graduates of its first Money Match Savings Program
- Hope Through Housing Foundation aims to help during coronavirus pandemic
- Hope through Housing Foundation receives $10,000 to support COVID-19 Related Relief Efforts in the Inland Empire
- Delivering Hope in the Midst of a Crisis
- Hope through Housing Foundation receives 600 care bags from Citizens Business Bank to support Low-income residents amidst COVID pandemic