LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Southern California Gas Co. (SoCalGas) today announced it has donated $10,000 to local non-profit, Hope Through Housing Foundation. The funds will be used to provide weekly meals to low-income seniors who reside in the Dumosa Senior Village affordable housing community in Yucca Valley, and to provide additional assistance to vulnerable residents during the COVID-19 crisis. SoCalGas and Hope Through Housing have partnered with local Yucca Valley restaurant John’s Place to deliver individually packaged lunches once a week to each of the 85 seniors living at the property for the next month. In addition, Hope Through Housing will be providing regular well-being calls, individual resource assistance, and virtual financial counseling to residents in need.
- MLKCC Grants Recently Awarded
- Bank of America Foundation Awards Hope through Housing $25,000 to support Economic Mobility in the Inland Empire
- Hope through Housing Foundation receives $40,000 to support Youth Development in San Diego County
- Empowering Youth to Make Health Happen at Vista Del Cielo
- Malik J. Mallory, Bringing a Unique Perspective to the Hope through Housing Board