LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Southern California Gas Co. (SoCalGas) today announced it has donated $10,000 to local non-profit, Hope Through Housing Foundation. The funds will be used to provide weekly meals to low-income seniors who reside in the Dumosa Senior Village affordable housing community in Yucca Valley, and to provide additional assistance to vulnerable residents during the COVID-19 crisis. SoCalGas and Hope Through Housing have partnered with local Yucca Valley restaurant John’s Place to deliver individually packaged lunches once a week to each of the 85 seniors living at the property for the next month. In addition, Hope Through Housing will be providing regular well-being calls, individual resource assistance, and virtual financial counseling to residents in need.
- Holiday outreach provides food, gifts and fun to senior citizens in NELA
- Community effort provides Thanksgiving meals to Eagle Rock’s senior citizens
- The Hope Through Housing Foundation talks about how funds from the Coachella Valley Spotlight Grant will help their services
- 10 Days of Delivering Hope Campaign Kick-Offs with Daily Video Releases, Culminating with On-line Fundraising Broadcast on November 12
- 10 Days of Delivering Hope