Are you a senior in high school or an adult learner enrolled in a certificate or degree program? Apply today for a scholarship from Hope through Housing to help cover ancillary education costs!
- Must be a National CORE resident
- Must be a graduating high school senior or adult learner pursuing higher education
- Must be enrolled in a certificate or degree program from an accredited institution for the 2021-2022 school year
- Submit complete application online by 11:59 PM on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Paper applications will be accepted but must be received at the Hope through Housing office on or before March 31, 2021. Scholarships will be awarded in the form of a Visa Gift Card.
- Award recipients must apply scholarship to direct educational costs including tuition, books, parking, lab fees, program supplies/materials, and/or other on-campus expenses.
- Award recipients will be required to show proof of enrollment, submit a brief summary of how funds were used, write a thank you card, and will be asked to attend one Hope through Housing event during the year as our guest (Open House, Circle of Hope reception, Gala, etc.).
- February 17: Scholarship Application Open
- March 31: Scholarship Application Closes
- April 1- May 30: Scholarships reviewed by Hope through Housing volunteers and award recipients selected.
- June 1: All applicants notified of decisions. Scholarship recipients notified.
For any questions, please contact Julie Normand at (909) 204-3455 or firstname.lastname@example.org