On a recent Saturday evening, the Rancho Cucamonga Community and Arts Foundation recognized three supporters for their dedication to the mission of the Foundation. The awardees were honored at a reception held prior to a Foundation-sponsored performance at the Lewis Family Playhouse featuring Blue Collar Comedy veteran, Bill Engvall.
- MLKCC Grants Recently Awarded
- Bank of America Foundation Awards Hope through Housing $25,000 to support Economic Mobility in the Inland Empire
- Hope through Housing Foundation receives $40,000 to support Youth Development in San Diego County
- Empowering Youth to Make Health Happen at Vista Del Cielo
- Malik J. Mallory, Bringing a Unique Perspective to the Hope through Housing Board