On a recent Saturday evening, the Rancho Cucamonga Community and Arts Foundation recognized three supporters for their dedication to the mission of the Foundation. The awardees were honored at a reception held prior to a Foundation-sponsored performance at the Lewis Family Playhouse featuring Blue Collar Comedy veteran, Bill Engvall.
- Holiday outreach provides food, gifts and fun to senior citizens in NELA
- Community effort provides Thanksgiving meals to Eagle Rock’s senior citizens
- The Hope Through Housing Foundation talks about how funds from the Coachella Valley Spotlight Grant will help their services
- 10 Days of Delivering Hope Campaign Kick-Offs with Daily Video Releases, Culminating with On-line Fundraising Broadcast on November 12
- 10 Days of Delivering Hope