On a recent Saturday evening, the Rancho Cucamonga Community and Arts Foundation recognized three supporters for their dedication to the mission of the Foundation. The awardees were honored at a reception held prior to a Foundation-sponsored performance at the Lewis Family Playhouse featuring Blue Collar Comedy veteran, Bill Engvall.
- Hope through Housing Celebrates the Graduates of its first Money Match Savings Program
- Hope Through Housing Foundation aims to help during coronavirus pandemic
- Hope through Housing Foundation receives $10,000 to support COVID-19 Related Relief Efforts in the Inland Empire
- Delivering Hope in the Midst of a Crisis
- Hope through Housing Foundation receives 600 care bags from Citizens Business Bank to support Low-income residents amidst COVID pandemic