WHAT: The Ontario Fury to host a Star Wars-themed jersey auction signed by fan favorites, including Juan Topete, Nestor Hernandez, Edson Cardona, and Juan Carlos Gonzalez. Proceeds will support Hope through Housing Foundation’s COVID-19 relief efforts.
WHEN: Bidding begins on Wednesday, May 13 at 8:00 a.m. and ends on Friday, May 15 at 5:00 p.m. followed by a Facebook Live Event (@OntarioFury) announcing winners.
WHERE: Download the Live Source app (@LiveSource) for your chance to win and watch Facebook Live to view the results, starting at 5:00 p.m.
WHO: Representatives from The Ontario Fury, National Community Renaissance, and the Hope through Housing Foundation, are available for interviews.
- The Ontario Fury is hosting a Star Wars-themed jersey auction to give back to the community and support Hope through Housing’s COVID-19 relief efforts, https://hthf.org/relief.
- The Ontario Fury is a part of the Major Arena Soccer League, representing the highest level of professional soccer in the world, with two 2019-2020 MVP recipients, Fury Forward, Franck Tayou, and Goalkeeper of the Year, Chris Toth.
- Founded in 2013, the Ontario Fury mission has been to work within the region to build a following for the team, to be involved in the community, and to promote health and well-being to children and youth through soccer camps and school assemblies.
- The Ontario Fury has been a long-time supporter of the Hope through Housing Foundation and its work in the Inland Empire and beyond.
- Hope through Housing delivers quality services onsite of more than 70 affordable housing sites, helping children and teens achieve success, improving families’ financial well-being, and promoting seniors’ health and well-being.
- Hope through Housing is providing immediate support to thousands of children, families, and seniors during this time of crisis, including distributing food, household items, and other needed supplies to ensure residents can safely remain at home and still have their basic needs met.
PHOTO, INTERVIEW, AND VIDEO OPPORTUNITIES
Jill Van Balen, Senior Director of Marketing
(909) 532-9505 / firstname.lastname@example.org